What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information – Alaska Litho will only obtain the image, message and name that you choose to appear on the postcard, and your email address if you choose to provide it. Alaska Litho will not intentionally share this information with any person or entity outside Alaska Litho, and Alaska Litho will take ordinary measures to protect the information. However, Alaska Litho does not guarantee the privacy of the information, and will not notify you of any accidental or unintentional loss of control over the information. Alaska Litho may remove the information obtained from its servers at any time. Alaska Litho will not obtain any information related to payment of charges, which is routed through PayPal.com.
Automatically Collected Information – In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the IP address of your connection, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application. See “Automatic Data Collection” section for examples.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Alaska Litho is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to third party analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection.
Automatic Data Collection
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
What are my opt-out rights?
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
Alaska Litho may remove the information obtained from its servers at any time.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email email@example.com .